Please read through ALL the information below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. All accounts must be current before moving forward.
Please pick an option from the following home sale selections:
- Transfer of Agreement: The buyer will assume the agreement at the same terms as the seller. We will require a credit score authorization on the buyer for this option.
- System Purchase: If the agreement is 6+ years in, the system may be purchased. We will no longer provide any customer support services after a buyout has been completed.
- Contract Prepay: If the agreement is 0-5 years in, the system may be prepaid. The buyer will have no monthly contract payments and we will continue to provide customer support services.
Please provide the below:
- Escrow Officer’s Name and Contact Information:
- Seller’s & Buyer’s Agent’s Names and Contact Information:
- Seller’s Name(s), Phone Number(s), Email(s):
- Buyer’s Name(s), Phone Number(s), Email(s):
- Trust Name to be on Title (if applicable):
- Type of home sale (short sale, foreclosure, etc.):
- Close of Escrow Date:
- A copy of the attached “Consent to Disclose” form signed by seller(s)
- A copy of the attached “Credit Score Verification Letter” COMPLETELY filled out and signed by the buyer(s)
Finally, please be aware that:
- The process will require 10 business days minimum
For faster processing, you must supply all information and documentation in one (1) email and allow 1-2 business days for processing
- E-mails will be responded to within 1 business day
- In order to process signed documents as quickly as possible, please include history pages for electronically signed documents so that we can verify the email addresses used for signatures.
After the transfer agreement is signed by both buyer and seller, the UCC financing statement releases will be emailed to the escrow/closing agent within 2 business days. We will file a new UCC one week after the close of escrow date. If the close of escrow date changes you will need to make us aware. If we are not made aware of a change there will be additional fees for any additional terminations needed.